- Stable and generally recession proof industry
- Well supported legal and corporate secretarial team
- Strong corporate governance standards
The client is leading energy company with diversified business lines in the gas, electricity and related technology services. This is a newly created headcount to support the growing business demands.
- Extensive support in preparation of board and board committee resolutions and agendas
- Liaise with relevant departments and stakeholders to retrieve necessary information
- Support with minutes taking alongside lawyers
- Stringent adherence to company’s protocols and take pride in corporate governance procedures
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements, for e.g. filing of annual returns with ACRA, filing of resolutions, and liaising with regional corporate secretarial agents.
- Familiarization of the company’s portal and way of organizing information within the corporate secretarial department
- Ability to deliver high quality work within a reasonable time frame
- At least 4 years corporate secretarial experience ideally acquired in-house with established organizations with high market cap.
- Strong working knowledge of the Corporate Governance Act and relevant legislations
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deliverables within timelines
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496