- One of the largest Banking conglomerates
- Strong Global Network
- Continued positive performance
Our client is one of the leading Banks globally (top 10). You will be part of a well-established Corporate Banking division which offers the full range of corporate banking services to both corporate and institutional clients. As part of the Corporate Banking Strat team you will have a strong knowledge of system architecture and programming.
- Developing infrastructure to support the trading desks and the broader banking ecosystem
- Developing an automated risk solution which is optimized and scalable
- Supporting the implementation of regulatory requirements for IRRBB
- Partnering with the Tech teams to introduce strategic analytics platform
- Assisting with any ad-hocs requirements as directed by the Team Lead
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Quantitative field (Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, etc.)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Quant Analyst, software development, or software engineering within Financial Services or a Tech firm is preferred
- Proficiency in C++ and Phyton is essential. Proficiency in SQL/HTFS will be added bonus
- Advantageous to have strong expertise in stochastic modelling techniques, pricing and risk management facets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with trading desks and senior stakeholders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496