- International law Firm
- Established Practice
- Reputable Partners
Our client is a global tier 1 international law firm. An opportunity has come up for a Corporate Associate/Senior Associate to join their Hong Kong office.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Bar with 4 to 8 PQE. Prior experience in advising Hong Kong public markets M&A deals is a must.
To be successful in the role, you need to be a team player, technically strong and quick on the uptake.
- Advise on public and private M&A with a focus in Hong Kong Takeover transactions
- Advise on general corporate work
- Advise on cross jurisdictional Joint Ventures
- Play a mentor role to junior members in the team
- Interest in business development related activities (participating in industry talks/programmes/events; etc)
- Bar qualification (4 to 8 PQE)
- HK qualification or holding RFL status
- Good experience in Hong Kong Takeover Code
- Excellent communication skills (mandarin capability a major plus point, although not a must)
- Mature, independent and collaborative
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.