- International law Firm
- Established Practice
- Reputable Partners
Our client is a global tier 1 international law firm. An opportunity has come up for a Corporate to join their Hong Kong office.
You are LLB qualified and called to the Bar with 1 to 4 PQE. Prior experience in advising ECM deals will be well regarded. While the focus is in ECM, the successful candidate will also be exposed to M&A deals and other corporate work.
To be successful in the role, you need to be a team player, technically strong and quick on the uptake.
- Advise on equity market transactions
- Advise on regulatory and compliance matters pertaining to ECM transactions
- Advise on general corporate work
- Interest in business development related activities (participating in industry talks/programmes/events; etc.)
- Bar qualification (1 to 4 PQE)
- HK qualification or holding RFL status
- Strong knowledge of HK listing rules
- Excellent communication skills (mandarin capability a major plus point, although not a must)
- Mature, independent and collaborative
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.