- Global renowned brand
- Fast paced, innovative & cutting-edge space
- International scope
Our client, a global FinTech behemoth, is looking to onboard a Contracts Manager to their well-established Legal Team.
The key remit of the role will be the full life-cycle management of contracts (excluding negotiation and drafting). Through Group software system. The scope will also include maintenance/refining, implementation and ensuring regulatory compliance of the contract system.
The successful candidate is certified and has over 3 years of experience in contract management. High proficiency in both English and Mandarin (spoken and written) are essential in business duties. Keen interest in the FinTech sphere and adaptability in a fast-paced environment would be key factors of success in this role.
- End-to-end managing of contracts from signing to filing and maintaining as according to protocol (Exempt from negotiating and drafting).
- Work closely with legal team members regarding contract renewals, amendments and all necessary documentation.
- Work with international team to maintain and improve filing system (implementing internal and third-party software as needed).
- Collaborate with tech team to develop and manage contract key obligations register software; in-depth design, implementation, and usage of system.
- Work with functional teams to ensure regulatory compliance with contract obligations across business matters.
- Assist legal team in troubleshooting internal contractual issues as and when necessary.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and perform audits, reporting to contract lead.
- Develop and update policies and protocol concerning contract management.
- Notify and present contract-related info to relevant stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of contract management experience in MNCs.
- Degree in law, finance, or business administration from recognized institutions.
- Highly proficient in English and Mandarin (spoken and written).
- Certified in contracts management (IACCM or equivalent) and well-versed in relevant terminology.
- Adept at Microsoft Office and contract management related software, able to quickly learn new technology.
- Regulatory compliance experience, especially in the financial space is highly regarded.
- Maintain high level of integrity and discretion while handling confidential documents.
- Meticulous and motivated self-starter; able to function decisively under pressure
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496