- Newly created headcount
- Established team
- Fast-paced, high growth and exciting environment
Our client, a leading e-commerce company is looking to hire a Contracts Manager to be based out of their Singapore office. As part of the regional legal team, this is a newly created role with the mandate to support the Singapore team on legal, corporate governance and corporate secretarial matters.
Key scope will include assisting on drafting, reviewing, and negotiating of a broad range of commercial contracts, contribute to building a robust contract management system and work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Draft, review and advise on a broad range of commercial contracts
- Develop and implement contract management system
- Update and improve contract templates as and when required
- Ensure adherence to companywide policies and frameworks on standard contracts
- Assist on corporate governance and corporate secretarial matters
- Work closely with broader regional legal team other functional teams
- Provide operational support to the legal function
- Min 5 years of experience as a Paralegal/Contract Manager OR min 3 years of experience as a practising lawyer/in-house counsel
- Preferably experience in corporate/commercial law practice or in in-house role(s)
- Experience in internet/e-commerce sector a plus (but not a must)
- Team player
- Experience in data protection topics a plus (but not essential)
- Hands on and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496