- Newly created role for an organisation on a strong growth trajectory
- Hybrid scope of work including legal contracts review, interfacing with regulators for licensing work, corporate secretarial matters
- Working together with a senior legal team
Join a vibrant industry with a cosmopolitan work environment. With regional footprints, our client has extensive regional footprints and prides itself as a one of the leaders in creating bespoke solutions for
corporate and retail travellers.
As it continues to expand across Asia, its Singapore office is looking to welcome a contracts manager to assist in its regional expansion and support the growing legal work.
- Draft, review and negotiate corporate agreements with business partners and outsourced vendors
- Provide general legal support and legal advisory on commercial contracts and transactions
- Manage licensing applications and renewals across various jurisdictions
- Liaise with respective regulatory authorities to ensure smooth licensing process
- Keep abreadst of laws and regulations that would impact the business
- Assist the legal team in litigations when necessary
- Liaise with local and regional corporate secretarial service providers
- Legally Qualified and has experience handling licensing and regulatory matters regionally
- Strong contracts management experience of at least 5 years
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and strong growth organisation
- Some exposure to corporate secretarial matters
- Ideally bilingual in English and Mandarin due to stakeholders involved
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.