An exciting opportunity with a leading global consultancy practice within the M&A Strategy business. It is an award-winning business in which the team has incredible growth plans. The team is committed to diversity, which is in mind when hiring.
There are multiple roles within the team but a combination of the below are important.
Levels ranging from Consultant – Manager
- Strong industry expertise across business services, payments, banking, TMT or Private Equity would be beneficial
- Experience supporting successful strategy engagements addressing our clients’ business challenges, delivering lasting changes within the following: corporate and business Strategy, mergers & acquisitions, portfolio strategy, target screening and joint ventures or divestiture/carve-out strategy and planning
- Pre-deal assessment/due diligence
- Post-deal merger integration planning
- Work within multinational teams on client-facing projects or program workstreams, you could be developing business cases, performing cost optimization, assessing strategic and investment opportunities, or defining digital solutions
Experience & Soft Skills:
- Experience in areas of the M&A lifecycle (e.g., commercial/IT/operational due diligence, merger integration)
- Experience at top-tier or boutique consulting firm or big 4, alternatively an in-house i.e. group strategy or corp development
- Experience of leading a workstream on M&A engagements for clients/stakeholders
- Experience in framing hypothesis and adopting recognized strategy frameworks and techniques in the problems you are trying to solve
- Experience of research, quantitative analysis, structured problem solving and executive communication techniques
- Strong programme management experience and delivering high-quality output in short timeframes