- Established REIT
- High visibility
- Growth environment
Our client is an international Real Estate Company with a sizable presence across the APAC region and beyond. Due to exciting business expansion, they are currently looking to fill a Compliance Officer role in of their REITs. Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will work closely with stakeholders both within the REIT and broader Group and play a key role in the Compliance function.
- Ensure REIT compliance with applicable laws and regulations (SGX and MAS rules)
- Assist with Risk Management, BCP and reporting
- Assist to design and update Compliance policies and procedures
- Review and improve existing Compliance policies
- Assist with due diligence of acquisition targets from a Compliance perspective
- Liaise with various stakeholders to understand potential Compliance challenges
- Provide admin support on all regulatory and compliance matters
- Degree qualified
- Min 4 years of relevant experience in similar set up (i.e. REIT, Investment Management Companies)
- Good understanding of relevant compliance and regulatory environment/framework
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast paced environment
The company has a familial, supportive and collaborative work culture. To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, independent, hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496