- Based in Singapore
- Of relevant Compliance & AML experience
- Excellent career growth
Our client is looking for an Compliance Officer/Lead to oversee the firm's Compliance management program. In this role, you will be involved in drafting, reviewing and maintaining policies and procedures and appropriate controls are in place.
- You will ensure timely and detailed investigations of AML/CFT cases that are raised, evaluate internal suspicious transaction reports, and file them with the authorities appropriately.
- You will also assist to provide advisory to senior management on relevant potential regulatory risks in product launches and ensure that such risks are mitigated.
- You should keep abreast with developments pertaining to Regulatory Compliance and AML/CFT and advise relevant stakeholders on regulatory requirements.
- The ideal candidate should have 7-10 years of relevant Compliance & AML experience, and have robust understanding of Singapore regulations (Payment Services Act/Remittance Business Act/MAS Notice 3001).
- Prior experience working in a fintech/start-up business environment in Financial Services would be highly advantageous.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496