- International corporate bank
- End-to-end financial crime
- Competitive salary and benefits
This role reports to the Head of Compliance. You will act as the go-to-specialist to provide advice to various stakeholders in addition to daily operations, ensuring all laws and regulations are adhered to.
- Provide advice regarding AML/sanctions laws and regulations, policies and procedures
- Perform routine and ad-hoc AML/sanctions second level controls as per yearly control plan
- Report to relevant authorities about suspicious transaction and/or transaction with a known suspect on the sanctions list
- Co-ordinate with head office in respect of AML/sanctions rules and procedures as required by head office
- Conduct AML/sanctions risk assessments and submit periodic reports to head office
- Bachelor's degree with law, business, banking, or other relevant discipline(s)
- 4-7 years’ Compliance experience in the banking industry
- Strong financial crime knowledge and experienced working with regulators will be preferred
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496