- Exciting FinTech start-up
- Growing international presence
- Competitive salary and benefits
This role will report to the Head of Compliance. You are expected to work closely with internal stakeholders, as well as external business partners and regulatory agencies across the region.
- Support the development and implementation of the transaction monitoring and screening programme
- Communicate applicable risks, costs, progress, and results to all relevant internal and external partners
- Analyse high-volume data to investigate, identify and report trends linked to AML typologies and compliance to leadership
- Drive internal controls design and monitoring to support Compliance Operational policy and procedures
- Partner with Compliance, Legal, Engineering, Product, Strategy, and BD to achieve results for team and the Compliance department
- Continually identify, redefine and execute solutions for KYC needs across systems, teams, policies and processes
- Remain up-to-date on regulatory changes and landscape, best practices and cutting-edge developments
- Bachelor/Master’s degree holder with minimum 6 years’ experience in FinTech, RegTech or financial services
- Ability to multitask effortlessly and handle challenging priorities under demanding deadlines
- Strong proficiency in SQL, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Invision, Visio
- Outstanding time management, presentation, and relationship building skills
- Knowledge in core AML products, typology, segmentation, scenarios, tools and methodology
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496