- Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- A growing global fintech firm
- Excellent career growth
Our client, a growing global fintech firm is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager for its branch in Indonesia.
- You will be involved in a wide spectrum of Compliance duties. This includes providing compliance advisory, updating relevant compliance policies to ensure that clients adhere to regulatory guidelines, submitting compliance reports and attending to adhoc queries.
- You will also lead and support licensing applications, and be the main point of contact with local regulators on behalf of the branch.
- The ideal candidate should have more than 10 years of Compliance experience in financial institutions, preferably with knowledge of payments/stored value licensing/remittance.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496