- Based in Malaysia
- A growing global fintech firm
- Great for career growth
Our client, a growing global fintech firm is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager for its branch in Malaysia.
In this role, you will be involved in a wide spectrum of Compliance duties.
- Providing compliance advisory, updating relevant compliance policies to ensure that clients adhere to regulatory guidelines, submitting compliance reports and attending to adhoc queries
- Lead and support licensing applications
- Main point of contact with local regulators on behalf of the branch
- More than 10 years of Compliance experience in financial institutions, preferably with knowledge of payments/stored value licensing/remittance
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496