- Globally operating international FinTech firm showing huge growth trajectory
- Opportunity to shape the compliance landscape in The UK and Europe
- Unicorn status start-up
Our client is a FinTech firm valued at over $1bn and already operating international offices in over a half dozen locations with continuing expansion into new markets. Within an already established compliance function, the incumbent will be tasked with developing local compliance policy, procedure and monitoring capabilities whilst partnering with key business stakeholders to advise on key regulatory trends and developments impacting the business.
- Drive partnerships with business leaders to implement policies and 1LOD controls
- Oversight of core compliance topics including, due diligence, transaction monitoring and name screening
- Support the local and international Operations team and Business Development function to support broader projects with control oversight responsibilities
- Analyse and regularly communicate emerging risks and regulatory developments
- Maintain up to date knowledge of emerging technologies and tolls capable of improving compliance controls and business efficiency
- 3 years of RegTech/FinTech or Payments compliance experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of financial crime and banking regulation
- Understanding of working in international business environment
- Knowledge of core payment products and technology
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496