- HQ environment
- High visibility
- New headcount/function
Our client, a leading Singapore headquartered company with regional business interest is looking to fill a newly created Compliance Director role based out of Singapore.
Reporting into senior management, the role will be part of an established newly created Compliance department which advise business stakeholders on a broad range of Compliance matters across the group. The successful candidate will take a lead role in designing, implementing and improving the Compliance framework and polices.
- Advise on Compliance matters at the group level
- Design, implement and improve Compliance polices and framework
- Participate in compliance audit, investigations and training
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal compliance templates and other documents to ensure best practices
- Coordinate and liaise directly with external counsels as and when necessary
- LLB/LLM qualified (min 10 PQE)
- Bar qualification from a commonwealth jurisdiction (Singapore preferred)
- Strong in-house or private practice experience in Compliance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast paced environment
You are LLB/LLM qualified with at least 10 PQE (Commonwealth Bar – Singapore preferred). Prior in-house experience advising on Compliance topics (ABC, data protection, Investigation, gift polices; etc) be well regarded. Candidates coming straight from law firm will be more than welcomed to apply.
The company has a flat hierarchy, provides stability, interesting work as well as the opportunity to contribute to a start up function.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, independent, hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496