- One of the fastest-growing firm in the region
- Flexi-work environment and competitive benefits
- Regional exposure across South East Asia
This functional role reports to the Head of Compliance. This fast-growing organisation is looking for a talented compliance professional to support the business on all compliance matters and ensure the business is operating within the requirements of local policies and procedures as the firm expands.
- Keep abreast of latest regulatory guidelines/circulars and facilitate changes as required
- Assist on all compliance and operational aspects of the business on the implementation of adequate corporate governance structures and risk mitigation controls
- Conduct gap analysis to align company’s policies and regulatory requirements/updates and implement processes / tools
- Perform name screening and participate in review of CDD/KYC documents during onboarding and periodic risk reviews
- Perform regulatory reporting, deal with any ad-hoc queries from regulators, and coordinate/oversee such reports prepared by other departments
- Bachelor's degree with law, business, banking, or other relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 5 years’ regulatory compliance experience in the fund management sector
- Strong regulatory knowledge and experienced working with regulators will be preferred
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.