- Fast-growing firm in the region
- End-to-end compliance and financial crime
- Flexi-work environment and competitive benefits
This role reports to the Head of Compliance. This fast-growing organisation is looking for a young and driven compliance professional to support the business on all compliance matters, ensuring the business is operating within the requirements of local policies and procedures as the firm expands.
- Assist on all compliance and operational aspects of the business on the implementation of adequate corporate governance structures and risk mitigation controls
- Conduct gap analysis to align company’s policies and regulatory requirements and implement tools and processes
- Perform name screening and participate in review of KYC/CDD documents during onboarding and periodic risk reviews
- Perform regulatory reporting, deal with any ad-hoc queries from regulators, and coordinate/oversee such reports prepared by other departments
- Keep abreast of latest regulatory guidelines/circulars and facilitate changes as required
- Bachelor's degree with law, business, banking, or other relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 5 years’ compliance experience in the fund management sector
- Strong regulatory knowledge and stakeholder management skills will be preferred
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496