- Market Leader- one of the key first movers’ advantage
- Pioneer legal department with strong growth plans
- Dynamic and commercial working environment
Market leader in insurance technology, branded as one of the key players in this industry and garnered a roaring number of investors. Backed by some of the most established venture capitalists, this growing organization is expanding their footprints regionally. The legal team prides itself to be one that is well supported and respected by the management.
- Work closely with the Head of Legal to ensure compliance and regulatory operations run smoothly across their APAC business
- Basic drafting of policies/ procedures, managing of compliance programs and processes, performing regular internal assessments including conducting compliance trainings, etc.
- Assist with the management of corporate regulatory requirements such as maintaining registrations and licensing
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to ensure compliance and regulatory risks are effectively identified, assessed, and managed.
- Deliver value-added reports to escalate any risks to compliance and provide well thought through suggestions post discussions within the legal department.
- Consistantly monitoring and improving regulatory compliance processes, standards and controls to keep abreadst of latest statutory and regulatory requirements.
- At least 3 years paralegal and/ compliance / compliance audit experience ideally within / worked with clienteles within a highly regulated corporate industry such as pharmaceutical, healthcare, insurance, brokerage etc.
- Strong writing and drafting skills
- Solutions-focused and able to balance job function with commerical aspects of the business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present analysis and recommendations.
- Able to be work independently and someone that can be relied on to entrust work to
- Discernment and maturity to proritize what needs to be escalated
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496