- Great opportunity to join a large Fintech brand
- Regional exposure with solid career progression
- Auditors with financial services experience welcome
Our client is a large well-known brand name in the Fintech world and has extensive business and presence across the globe. To cope with expansion, we now have an exciting open within the Compliance team.
- Provide regulatory advice and support to all businesses and functions to support the development and growth of the business in Hong Kong and North East Asia region；
- Establish, maintain and implement the compliance program, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and group policies；
- Engage and maintain a strong relationship with regulatory authorities in the region and handle all related enquiries (e.g., regular reporting, regulatory inspections and audits)；
- Identify regulatory compliance risks, escalate potential regulatory and policy breaches and issues to Senior Management；
- Conduct internal compliance training from time to time.
- JD or bachelor degree in accounting, business or finance or equivalent work experience
- Min 8 years of relevant compliance and/or internal controls experience within financial services / professional firms in senior capacity. Regional APAC experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Fintech, payment systems desirable but not a must
- Detail orientated with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make, support and defend difficult and complicated regulatory compliance decisions
- A good team player with strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese；
- Substantial business travels (to North East Asia countries) are expected
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496