- Established legal team
- Regional/Global scope
- Fun and progressive culture/environment
Our client, an international VC backed Unicorn startup is looking to fill a Company Secretary role. This opportunity can either be based out of Singapore of Hong Kong.
Reporting into the Group General Counsel and with the assistance of another corporate secretarial colleague, the successful candidate will be given the remit to manage the full spectrum of corporate secretarial scope at the group level.
You come with relevant qualifications (ICSA and equivalent) and have at least 8 years of similar experience. In-house experience is deal but candidates coming straight from service providers are welcomed to apply. Listco experience is not required.
The successful candidate would be fun-loving, forward-looking and embrace digitalisation/technology to help enhance work efficiencies. An independent self-starter and team player with strong stakeholder management skills will be an excellent fit
- Handle the full spectrum of company secretarial duties covering all group entities globally, including but not limited to drafting board minutes and arranging for notarisation
- Take lead in setting up new entities, liaising with internal stakeholders and external advisors in the process
- Take part in projects related to the enhancement of corporate governance systems, processes and frameworks
- Ensure compliance to statutory and licensing requirements across multiple jurisdictions, with assistance from external service providers and advisors
- Degree and/or ICSA (or equivalent) qualifications
- 8 to 10 years of relevant corporate secretarial experience
- In-house and service provider experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently
- Forward-looking and embrace technology/digitalisation to enhance work efficiencies
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496