- Open to candidates who have worked across various countries
- High visibility to senior stakeholders and board of directors
- Team management
The client is looking for an exceptional senior corporate secretarial practitioner who has exposure either regionally or globally to be based in Singapore. They are a leading technology company with global footprints and looking to continue internationalize their business practices.
- Key point of contact for corporate governance, compliance and company secretarial matters for the board of directors.
- Manage a team and ensure high and timely standards of ACRA filings, Board meeting preparation and execution, declaration of matters related to shares etc.
- Working with relevant business units to retrieve information for regulators and authorities
- Oversight on compliance and regulatory obligations
- Stay abreast of code of corporate governance and internal governance policies
- Liaise with regional corporate secretarial agents and external service providers
Key Requirements (at least 4 points)
- Chartered Secretary from any key jurisdictions
- At least 10 years’ experience with regional/global MNCs, ideally in a supervisory capacity
- Experience as a named company secretary of mainboard listed companies (not limited to Singapore)
- Excellent ability to build strong internal relationships among senior stakeholders and board of directors
- Agility, adaptability and resilience
- Able to provide fresh perspectives from a corporate governance standpoint
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496