- Rare opportunity
- Taiwan based
- Attractive remuneration package
The position is to develop good relations with senior decision makers and leading industry experts at relevant government bodies and institutions promoting the brand.
The role will require an ability to blend engagement with formal government institutions and media flexibly, showing a desire to deliver coverage results. Whatever the scale of the assignment you’ll be taking a strategic lead, collaborating with experts from different areas internal and external – and ensuring the brand is telling the most compelling stories and brand’s responsibility to the Taiwan market.
- Raise awareness of brand story, and presence in Taiwan through a programme of continuous messaging.
- Build and maintain relationships with media in Taiwan, including print, online, and bloggers.
- Seek and develop PR opportunities across all media, partnerships and channels.
- Understand the media landscape by reading relevant media and social sources to develop a good understanding of the market place.
- Manage influencers. Influencers are broadly defined to include Doctors and hospitals, to celebrities or high net worth individuals.
- You will identify KOLs, build brand’s pool of contacts, and manage them as part of an ongoing network of influencers. The vast majority of these KOLs will be engaged without monetary payment.
- Produce Taiwan specific content in the form of press releases, interviews, Q&As, online content, event materials, etc.
- Create and develop news stories to secure further press coverage.
- Plan and manage media events from start to finish
- Strong understanding of the media landscape.
- High awareness of local and cultural nuances.
- Strong verbal communications skills.
- Strong written skills; ability to write concise, engaging and when appropriate witty copy.
- Strong networking skills.
- Strong project management, organisational and planning skills.
- Strong time management skills needed to balance multiple projects, campaigns and administrative duties.
- Strong English skills.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.