- Interesting permanent opportunity with one of the best International Schools in Asia
- Full spectrum communications role
- Competitive salary package with attractive benefits
My client is a well-recognized and established International School in Singapore that have built their reputation in academic excellence and holistic learning pedagogy. They now enrol over 2000 students across their Nursery to Diploma programmes and boast a high level of diversity in their intake.
Their office of Communications is currently hiring for a seasoned and passionate Communications Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity and a key role in helping to drive the communications strategy by overseeing all staff and/or parent communications.
- Contribute to the overall communications strategy and school strategic plan, including specialised input into communications, website, portals, content, and change management strategies and programmes.
- Communications (internal and external)
- Content development (press releases, talking points, web content, school, magazine stories, presentations, marketing brochures and collaterals, etc)
- Community stakeholder engagement
- Social strategy implementation and management
- Help to create communications strategies that build customer loyalty, brand recognition and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the annual content planner to ensure effective communication.
- Manage projects to ensure content is publication-ready by the deadline.
- Manage surveys and analysis / reporting.
- Conduct annual review of communications performance.
- Ensure compliance with EduTrust requirements.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar communications or PR role
- Experience in corporate communications a plus
- Dynamic and eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Solid track record in communications and media relations at an organisational level
- Ability to drive external communications and also work as part of a team across marketing workstreams
- Demonstrated ability to use social media channels effectively to deliver brand content
- Experience creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong command of English language
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.