- Working with one of the world’s leading Wine & Spirits groups
- Integral part of the APAC and EMEA team
- Reporting directly into leadership and headquarters in Europe
My client is one of the world’s leading Wine & Spirits groups from Europe. They are a company built and sustained through innovation with over 100 brands sold in over 150 countries.
The Commercial Planning Manager is an integral part of the division who will take charge of defining all in-store activities to become the global market leader for the group of brands.
- Develop and lead all of the brands sales and trade marketing management
- Manage all budget and forecast planning to meet financial objectives
- Lead negotiations with external partners with the objective to grow the account in terms of net revenues, market share, profitability and retail excellence
- Minimum 7 years’ commercial experience in retail and travel retail. Open to all categories across Wine & Spirits, Fragrances & Cosmetics and Consumer (i.e. Confectionary)
- Strong understanding of channel experience. I.e. Travel Retail and local market knowledge
- Excellent project management and commercial planning skills. I.e. Be a strong seller and stakeholder influencer
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.