- Critical role in helping develop and drive the strategy for a global Alcohol company
- Be a key business partner to cross functional teams, both regionally and globally
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
You will be responsible for developing and driving the strategy and performance for the APAC region. Our client, a leading Alcohol company, is seeking an individual who can drive value for the business through insightful commercial decision support, effective business performance management and by maintaining a strong compliant and ethical environment across all aspects of the business.
- You will business partner the commercial team on all financially related issues to beat the competition and maximize profit delivery. You would also be managing relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Actively participate in the formulation of country strategies, objectives, and business and financial plans by providing general management with financial expertise, counsel and recommendations to ensure the achievement of corporate objectives.
- Play a pivotal role on major strategic and finance projects as prioritized by FD in identifying and evaluating options recommending actions understanding risks and sensitivities
- Driving business performance through creating commercial insights through financial data.
- Champion the productivity agenda for the business and deliver Net Revenue management targets
- Lead the team on preparing the local legal entity statutory accounts, governance and site budget management. Control, compliance, ethics and support government relation.
- Support the business in launching new products at scale across the region
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CPA OR CFA qualification, with at least 12 years of commercial finance experience
- Prior experience in commercial finance and end-to-end finance strategy
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in complex and ambiguous market situations
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496