- Working for a global leader in the Wine & Spirits space
- The company offers excellent opportunities to move into a Commercial or General Management roles
- Attractive remuneration
You will be responsible for developing and driving the strategy and performance for the South East Asia region. Our client is seeking an individual who can drive value for the business through insightful commercial decision support, effective business performance management and by maintaining a strong compliant and ethical environment across all aspects of the business.
- Lead the strategic thinking behind and development of annual business plans
- Actively participate in the formulation of country strategies, objectives, and business and financial plans by providing general management with financial expertise, counsel and recommendations to ensure the achievement of corporate objectives.
- Driving business performance through creating commercial insights through financial data.
- Ensure improvement in Working Capital and delivery of balance sheet and cashflow targets
- Champion the productivity agenda for the business and deliver Net Revenue management targets
- Working closely, and in conjunction with Regional Managing Director and Business Unit Managers drive and take full accountable for delivering the operating results for the region
- Support the business in launching new products at scale across the region
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CPA OR CFA qualification, with at least 15 years of commercial finance experience
- Prior experience in commercial finance and end-to-end finance strategy
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in complex and ambiguous market situations
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.