- Based in Singapore
- Great opportunity to be part of a multi-national with huge expansion plans and NPD for the region.
- Excellent career growth
Our client, a multi-national consumer goods company, are looking for a Cluster Brand Manager to join their expanding team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Cluster Brand Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with cross-functional teams (sales, finance and supply) to execute successful brand plans in line with company objectives
- Managing and mentoring agencies on executional and strategic direction
- Develop and execute effective marketing plan activities for the emerging SEA markets
- Monthly reporting on market performance, competition and review of brand plans
- Execute effective product launches for the emerging markets
- Work closely with Trade Marketing function to identify trade needs / opportunities, pricing and distribution strategies
- Manage and report to senior management on marketing budget for assigned brands
- Partner with media / consumer insights and strategy agencies for the regional market
- Interpret and analyse data into strategic direction
- 4+ years' experience in a marketing / brand management role within the consumer goods / FMCG sector
- Experience working with FMCG brands an advantage but not essential
- Degree holder
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496