- Shaping up Cloud DevOps function
- Leading digital bank
- Huge technology investment
Join a leading digital bank that challenges status quo and advocates agile development. Continuing its success, the bank is looking for DevOps Engineering Lead to be part of its Cloud team.
- Drive and manage the development of DevOps productivity tools in both private and public Cloud environment
- Develop CI/CD Pipeline and ensure the smooth operations in production
- Oversee the DevOps automation to detect and prevent potential issues in both environment and code base
- Advocate DevOps best practices, processes and automation
- Keep abreast with latest DevOps tools and techniques for recommendation and adoption within the organisation
- More than 8 years of technology working experience, with hands-on working background in software development
- Strong understanding of DevOps processes and tools like Ansible, SonarQube, Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos Chef
- Good exposure to OpenShift, Cloud Foundry or other PaaS technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate ideas to senior management and facilitate workshops
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.