6 Month - 12 Month Contract
I have partnered with a financial services company that provides its services to clients in over 120 countries that are looking for an AWS cloud solution architect who is experienced in leading large teams and will drive reusability across teams and create and maintain architecture that adds tangible value to the business and technology.
You will be reporting to the global head of deployment and integration who currently defining a new cultural direction for the business and the way they use technology across their teams.
- Promote and implement architecture artefacts to be used consistently by all stakeholders across the organization. E.g., architecture standards, guidelines, principles, solution design documents, reference architectures (current state, target state), architecture models, methodologies, patterns.
- Design effective, digital solutions for business opportunities and challenges. Guide the technology teams as well as business and technology stakeholders to implement and operate them successfully.
- Forge collaboration across relevant business and technology stakeholders
- Lead strategic business and technology initiatives that have a strong architecture aspect (DevOps, Cloud).
- Drive standardization, sharing, and reuse across business units and technology teams
- Very strong overall technical skills, at architect level, with true depth in multiple areas, preferably with modern technologies. E.g., cloud-native (AWS preferred), microservices, enterprise level integration, incl. API-s, process digitization, modern data architecture, software architecture, and engineering.
- Solid experience with architecture models, methodologies.
- Set the strategic direction and leading transformation with a mix of modern and legacy technology landscape
- Used Agile methodologies and DevOps to deliver enterprise-level digital solutions,
- Effective in collaborating with multiple stakeholders, including Product Owners, lines of business, technology organizations
- Salary range between 120k -180k + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible work-life
- Highly supportive and motivating team