- Leadership position; Senior Management
- Regional Coverage
- Excellent compensation package
Objectives of this role
- To run the centre as a business concern with efficient cost structure.
- To deliver best-in-class processes, systems and services that add competitive advantage to customers
- To set strategic direction for the centre and plan for manpower with right capabilities to deliver
- Establishing organizational technology vision and goals.
- Developing strategic plans development and deployment of company technology and infrastructure.
- Financial responsibility for the centre, managing centre costs and recoverability.
- Set and meet/exceed agreed financial targets (budget) both costs and contribution.
- Determine resourcing requirements, managing internal and external resources in a cost-effective manner, consistent with the financial and budgetary agreements arrived at with the clients.
- Developing and managing IT budget.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the centre, provide overall direction in the delivery of service, customer expectations and go beyond SLAs.
- Identify and gain agreement for standardised operating procedures, based upon best practice, in order to maximise the centre efficiency and minimise costs.
- To oversee the IT Security, IT Infrastructure, Information Management, Information System, Information Environment policy and standard framework.
- Participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of management information and network systems policies and control to ensure data accuracy, security and legal and as well as regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for IT Strategy, IT governance, IT organization and staffing, technology architecture, technology awareness, corporate governance, business intelligence, business transformation and customer care.
- Oversee the development and use of the technological infrastructure (network, computer systems and application, e.g. SAP) in the company to ensure optimal performance and cost effectiveness.
- Leverage new and emerging technology to improve company’s operational efficiency and durability.
Customers, Products & Services
- Build excellent relationships with C-level customers and important stakeholders.
- Understand their both implicit & explicit needs changes therein.
- Ensure that the service delivered meets their agreed business needs.
- Anticipate and respond to changes in customer needs and ensure that processes, systems and people remain flexible and responsive to potential changes
- Build the centre brand so that it attracts talent for both the centre and the Group.
- Engage with key stakeholders / department / Business Group to represent their needs and make proactive suggestion.
Strategy & Talent Management
- Be a key member of the team planning and building the centre.
- Ensure smooth transition of new locations/companies into the centre.
- Mentor and motivate staff providing challenging opportunities, encouraging skills development and fostering a team environment at all levels.
- Ensure that the team is exposed to good career development opportunities.
- Lead the centre in the completion of HR processes – salary reviews, evaluations, policy decisions
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science. Management Information System or Technology-related discipline preferred.
- Broad commercial experience with more than 15 years in Information Technology / SAP or related field with at least 8 years in management / leadership role.
- Worked in a business process or operations environment and be familiar with best-in-class processes, systems and ways of working in a team.
- Demonstrated ability in hiring stellar talent, building high performance teams and managing complex large cross-functional teams of 500 to 700.
- An experienced leader and executive with appropriate industry experience.
- Experience as the Head of Shared Service Centre will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel around APAC region when required.