My client is an exciting and innovative technology company with a regional presence and strategic HQ in Singapore. They are disrupting the Ecommerce industry, with over 1,500,000 users this has resulted in large scaling plans for Singapore and the region. They have secured significant funding from global leading backers and are in a phase of hiring key members of the management team, as part of a sustained growth initiative. This has the potential to be the next big unicorn in Asia!
- Formulate long-term strategy for technological development for the region: product layout plan, roadmap for new product development, plan and formulate the company's long-term technical architecture
- Manage the company's overall core technology, organize the formulation and implementation of major technical decisions
- Study the technical development route of the company and plan the company's products accordingly
- Responsible for development resources, formulate talent training and talent introduction plans, and build an efficient development team. Ideally will have an extensive network to attract top level talent.
- Conduct product planning and key node management and control. Be familiar with software engineering and software development rules, understand waterfall and agile development
- At least Bachelor’s degree in information engineering, communication and related majors. Master or PhD holder is advantageous
- Able to define a three-year strategic tech plan for all future products, able to identify tech opportunities in Ecommerce.
- Experience growing large Tech teams through-out the region
- Have a solid technical foundation, can guide the team to solve technical problems\
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496