- Greenfield/Start-Up Environment
- Managing an entire department of Application, Engineering, DevOps and Change teams
- Excellent Career opportunity and Autonomy
One of the largest financial brands worldwide is looking for a Digital Lead who is a hands-on Developer/Software Engineer. Their digital platform have become increasingly important avenues of revenue across the organisation, receiving millions of unique hits daily. This has led to the requirement to bring in an individual to lead and support this area.
The CTO will assist the Country General Manager in forming and delivering the technical strategy for the digital arm. The successful individual will be leading a large technology team of up to 200 people. Therefore coming from a mid-large sized organisation and working as a Head of Development, Chief Architect or Head of Technology position previously would be advantageous.
Aside from technical responsibilities, the CTO responsibilities will also include implementing and managing the company's relationships with 3rd party suppliers, external creative agencies and vendors.
- Overseeing Architecture and Development
- Technical Strategy - creating and maintaining the company's strategy in line with stakeholder needs and in keeping with current best practice
- Development - to manage and implement existing and new projects across various platforms
- Implementation - manage the day to day operations within the Technology department
- Supply Management - manage and form relationships with external agencies, external suppliers and third party suppliers
- Technical - be the technical 'go to' person
- Accountability - taking ownership of decisions, with the ability to engage with senior level stakeholders, including the GM and Managing Directors
- Seasoned Head of Technology with a strong digital background
- Hands on Development (Eg Java etc)
- A background in architecting digital solutions for a variety of platforms
- An expert technical understanding of a broad range of technologies
- Project Management experience & 3rd Party management experience
- Ability to translate organisational direction into specific team and individual expectations, seeing the strategy of the business through technical innovation
- A fantastic role marrying core banking expertise, digital innovation, front end applications and high growth execution.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.