- Ecommerce unicorn based in Singapore
- Across South East Asia
- Great opportunity for leadership progression
My client’s a Rapidly growing Ecommerce unicorn based in Singapore and has a presence across South East Asia. In order to expand their remit to the rest of Asia, they need a CTO who will drive the overall technology strategy whilst also build and manage large distributed technology teams. They have huge financial backing and need an experienced CTO to take them to the next level
- Formulate long-term strategy for technological development for the region: product layout plan, roadmap for new product development, plan and formulate the company's long-term technical architecture
- Manage the company's overall core technology, organize the formulation and implementation of major technical decisions
- Study the technical development route of the company and plan the company's products accordingly
- Responsible for development resources, formulate talent training and talent introduction plans, and build an efficient development team. Ideally will have an extensive network to attract top level talent.
- Conduct product planning and key node management and control. Be familiar with software engineering and software development rules, understand waterfall and agile development
- At least Bachelor’s degree in information engineering, communication and related majors. Master or PhD holder is advantageous
- Able to define a three-year strategic tech plan for all future products, able to identify tech opportunities in Ecommerce.
- Experience growing large Tech teams through-out the region
- Have a solid technical foundation, can guide the team to solve technical problem
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749