My client’s a Rapidly growing Ecommerce start-up based in Singapore and has a presence across South East Asia. In order to expand their remit to the rest of Asia, they need a CTO who will drive the overall technology strategy whilst also build and manage large distributed technology teams. They have great backing and have been tipped for great success next year.
- Formulate long-term strategy for technological development for the region: product layout plan, roadmap for new product development, plan and formulate the company's long-term technical architecture
- Manage the company's overall core technology, organize the formulation and implementation of major technical decisions
- Study the technical development route of the company and plan the company's products accordingly
- Responsible for development resources, formulate talent training and talent introduction plans, and build an efficient development team. Ideally will have an extensive network to attract top level talent.
- Conduct product planning and key node management and control. Be familiar with software engineering and software development rules, understand waterfall and agile development
- At least Bachelor’s degree in information engineering, communication and related majors. Master or PhD holder is advantageous
- Able to define a three-year strategic tech plan for all future products, able to identify tech opportunities in Ecommerce.
- Experience growing large Tech teams through-out the region
- Have a solid technical foundation, can guide the team to solve technical problem
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496