My client is currently looking for a CTO to come in and take over the leadership of their tech and engineering teams. The ideal candidate will have worked for over 4 years in either a VP/Head of Engineering role or they are already a CTO. You will oversee technology governance across the whole product and manage Software Development Whilst championing engineering best practices including Agile, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming.
Role: Chief Technology Officer
Interview process: 4 stages
Work model: hybrid
SPONSORSHIP NOT PROVIDED
- Create and oversee the execution of the technical vision of the company
- Provide technical leadership and direction, shaping the priorities for their software engineering team.
- Recruit and oversee the Engineering and Product teams
- Shape the overall business strategy and product value proposition to attract clients and investors
- Bridge the gap between the technical and commercial teams
- Previous experience as a CTO building and leading high-performing tech teams
- Ability to formulate and articulate strategy across the organization
- Inspirational leader, capable of motivating a team towards both innovation and implementation, and motivating peers and leadership towards a comprehensive strategy and vision
- Strong technical background with hands-on technical expertise