Title: Chief Technology Officer - Innovative Food-Tech Concept
Work Model: Hybrid/Remote
I am currently working with an early-stage start-up company who are in a Series A funding round. My client offers an innovative, fully automated grab-and-go food concept offering plant-based food options, with their first store due to open in London in the coming weeks.
The leadership team has vast experience and success in the food-tech market, working with the likes of Haagen Dazs, Yo! Sushi and Starbucks.
Due to their success and ambitious expansion plans, they are looking for a CTO to join their leadership team and help drive the business forward.
- Provide strategic guidance and direction to the business on all aspects of technology
- Lead and grow a team of software developers by coaching and instilling a sense of ownership and accountability to build market-leading applications within time and cost constraints
- Provide a strategic approach to building infrastructure that can support frequent project deployments and maintenance
- Provide effective and efficient solutions to fully automate the production and supply distribution processes
- Collaborate effectively across the organization to ensure all deliverables are met
- Outstanding communication, presenting, and organization skills
- Have experience working in fast-paced scale-up environments
- Have prior experience working in the food-tech/prop-tech or retail industries
- Effectively liaise internally with the leadership team as well as external shareholders
- Have 3+ years experience working in a managerial level position (Head of Engineering/Tech lead/Engineering manager etc.)
- Competitive Salary and package
- Flexible working
- The opportunity to work directly alongside a leadership team with vast experience and success in the market
- The opportunity to work as part of an innovative product with plans to disrupt the industry