- Stable global organisation
- Fantastic opportunity to step up into a CRO role
- Excellent compensation and benefits
Our client is extremely well funded global bank with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific region. They are looking for an experienced risk professional to drive forward the Risk Management function across the region.
- Define and lead the Bank’s Risk Strategy in the region in line with Group vision
- Build and Develop exceptional stakeholder management with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Work in partnership with Senior leadership and act as a SME on all aspect of risk management such as local regulations, breaches of the regulations and risk mitigation
- Lead the regional risk function through effective Management (objective setting & performance management), development (coaching, career progression & training) and rewards (financial and non-financial reward decisions)
- Drive the Risk change agenda across the function
- Bachelor’s degree in Financial Mathematics, Finance or related field
- Minimum of 12+ years’ experience within Risk Management in Financial Services and Banking
- Experience leading and managing team in the area’s Credit Risk, Market Risk and Operational Risk
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Ideally have exposure to Investment Banking and Corporate Banking
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.