Our client is a very well-funded Start-Up in the Payments/Remittance space operating across Asia. As part of the next round of growth, they are looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) based in Thailand to plan, direct, and oversee the company’s operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals.
The COO will help the execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by working with the CEO and Senior leadership team to ensure smooth operations and implementation of growth plans.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity
- Translate Group strategy into clear operational goals and ensure follow through
- Support Sales, HR, IT and other business units on resource planning and implementation
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports as needed to the Group leadership
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Collaborate with the Group Leadership to develop and implement plans for the operational excellence
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally
- Develop and implement growth strategies
- Liaise with Legal and Compliance on regulatory matters are resolved
- 10 - 15 years of strong operational experience with at least 5 years in a senior management role
- Proven track record of working as a COO in a Fintech/Payments or Remittance business
International mindset and proven ability to support international expansion
- Problem solver and exceptional communicator
- Leadership skills with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Experienced in operating in a multijurisdictional business in major countries in ASIA
- Excellent Written and spoken English with Mandarin Language skills highly desirable
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496