A high growth Social Commerce startup based out of KL has an exciting opportunity for a Chief Operating Officer to join their leadership team in a critical role.
Reporting into the Founder in a hands-on role, your responsibilities will include -
- Serve as a critical business partner to the founding team for all strategic decision making across the business
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Product Development, Sales, Marketing, and Finance to strengthen the overall foundation of the business
- As the business continues to rapidly scale - ensure all teams and operations evolve with the growth of the business
- Help build Brands and Products from the ground up
- Design, build, and execute strategies to improve efficiencies across all departments
- Bring supply chain/warehousing subject matter expertise to the organization as a whole
- At least 10 to12 years of experience
- Prior experience in FMCG/Consumer Goods/E-Commerce is critical
- Supply chain/warehousing subject matter expertise would be an advantage
- Prior experience working cross functionally is critical
- Bachelor's Degree is required / Master's would be an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in fast moving environment
They are willing to relocate the right candidate to KL from anywhere in SEA if they are a strong fit.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496