- A senior management role
- Established team
- Great for career growth
This role is for an all-rounder Chief of Staff to join a leading South East Asian Payments provider, based in Singapore. The role will be working closely with the senior management team and will be concerned with special projects across all markets.
This role is ideal for someone who has consulting / business strategy experience and is looking to pivot to a more technical, project centric role.
- Collaborate with executive team members to determine and prioritize business strategies
- Closely working with the Head of Product (based in Singapore) to help shape product roadmaps and visions
- Program Management responsibilities (plan the go to market and product strategy for special projects)
- Working closely across all business functions (marketing, operations, sales, tech, C level, etc)
- Act as subject matter expert to stay ahead of the curve and bring industry leading products to launch
- Report to CPO/CEO. In the longer term: hire a team and mentor juniors
- 5+ years' experience in management consulting / business strategy roles
- Passionate about tech & the payments industry in SE Asia
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills / ability to present to C level/board members
- Due to visa constraints, the strong preference is for Singaporeans/PRs who will not require a visa sponsor
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496