- My client are an e-commerce marketplace start-up globally headquartered here in Singapore
- Reporting directly into leadership
- Key lead in driving their marketing strategy
My client are an e-commerce marketplace start-up globally headquartered here in Singapore. They run some of the worlds best-selling consumer products on their site and continue to create a platform at the center of consumer and technology. They have grown aggressively and successfully since launching.
Reporting directly into leadership and as their Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of marketing leadership, from strategy to web marketing to the day-to-day operations across awareness, consideration and conversion.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Being the key lead in managing their global marketing for their website and digital marketing channels
- Own all strategies that cover their entire online customer journey
- Work with content and paid teams to plan and build nurture funnels for non-converted leads
- At least 10+ years’ in digital marketing working with an e-commerce platform focused on selling D2C products
- Experience with conversion funnel optimization and landing pages with basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Understands and knows how to optimize through the use of marketing analytics
- Leadership, initiative, energy, and the ability to work across functions are critical to their success
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496