- Executive leadership role in a fast-growing and expanding eCommerce start-up
- Own, refine and drive Marketing function and commercials in the region
- Entrepreneurial and fast-paced organization
Found just over 2 years ago, my client belonging in the B2B eCommerce space is now looking to scale their business operations and grow their senior leadership team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high potential and well-backed start-up that is paving the internet economy for B2B retailers and distributors in South East Asia.
They are now hiring for an experienced and ambitious Chief Marketing Officer who is well-versed across Lead Generation, Conversion and Retention. This is a hands-on leadership role and will require you to lay the groundwork, build a strong marketing vertical and a high performing team.
This role will be based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
- Define, build and execute GTM strategies supporting commercial objectives
- Manage and nurture leads and ensure they are programmatically and predictably spoken to, qualified, confirmed, and managed
- Manage ad spend and results; create weekly and monthly reports on results
- Oversee and manage corporate brand and messaging, market differentiation, customer feedback, and market traction
- Drive brand awareness through web, ads, media, press releases, speaking engagements, events and marketing opportunities
- Disseminate brand, customer, and product feedback across the organization
- Support sales team with collaterals, webinars etc, and ensure a steady, growing stream of leads generated monthly
- Develop customer-centric marketing and retention program agenda with Customer Success team
- Lead, coach and retain a high performing marketing team
- At least 10+ years of proven and hands-on experience in building successful growth and demand gen programs and digital platforms
- Direct experience in managing marketing budgets, P&L and revenue
- Track record in managing a marketing team that hits demand gen targets
- Solid digital marketer with experience in paid media, SEO and performance marketing
- In-depth experience in marketing automation
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and effective collaborator with a growth mindset
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496