- My client are Asia's leading online learning platform
- The company holds some of the best minds in technology and are on a mission to disrupt the higher education and talent market in the SEA region
- Reporting directly into leadership
- Integral part of the learning strategy
My client are Asia's leading online learning platform. The company holds some of the best minds in technology and are on a mission to disrupt the higher education and talent market in the SEA region.
The Chief Learning Officer will be at the centre of driving their learning strategy with an aim to envision, design and develop a learning platform that provides transformational experience for their learners.
- Build strategy to develop learning programs help learners become job-ready and relevant for today and for the future in each local market that we have presence
- Drive strategic needs analysis, skills assessment, overall learning and evaluation strategy, and the learning technology strategy
- Work with Chief Product Officer to envision, design, develop and deliver a learning platform that will focus on personalized learning
- Curate (original and partner) learning contents that span professional development, leadership development, new employee onboarding, etc
- Minimum 8+ year's experience in a strategic learning position, preferably at a top university or at vocational training centres
- Product management is a strong plus as well as strong project management skills including a demonstrated ability to think end-to-end and manage multiple long-term projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A Bachelor Degree or MBA is preferred
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496