- Attractive remuneration
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Play a critical role in a rapidly growing business in Southeast Asia
My client, one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Thailand, are looking to hire a CFO to oversee the company's overall financial strategy (raising capital in late-stage start-up environment, and/or public stock offering, etc.).
Additionally, you will oversee the day-to-day planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the company and its subsidiaries, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, Modelling, and negotiations.
- Plan and implement overall strategic management of finance/accounting operations
- Budget, forecast, and assist direct current and future investments and capital structures
- Process accounting transactions following Thai and International Accounting Standards (IFRS)
- Preparation of monthly reports, hard-close and year-end statutory accounts including Statutory Financial Statements
- Responsible for correct and timely submission of corporate and personal tax declarations
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Lead in the preparation of monthly and quarterly investor reports, board presentation and analysis
- Develop fundraising strategy and work closely with management to manage relationships with partners and investors
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 10 years experience in related field and in a senior management position
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of Corporate finance, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, best practices and general finance and budgeting
- Experienced in spearheading the entire Initial Public Offer process of a newly listed Thai Public Company or experienced in Investment Banking is preferred
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- Excellent knowledge of local GAAP and basic IFRS
- Personal Interest/Passion in Fintech and Technology platforms
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749