- Multi-billion dollar business with an extension footprint in Asia
- Extensive plans to grow a team in Singapore
- Great opportunity for leadership progression
This is a multi-billion dollar business with an extensive footprint in Asia in addition to offices in Europe and US. They have extensive plans to grow their team in Singapore and is now looking for a high caliber finance professional to join them as the CFO.
- Report to the CEO, leading a team of 80 (on-shore and off-shore)
- Lead and drive finance business transformation (change management, technology, operations) for existing and newly acquired portfolio businesses
- Partner with leadership team of portfolio companies to provide financial leadership analysis, strategic insights to make key business decisions.
- Support valuation, portfolio analytics and performance reporting for various portfolio businesses
- Oversee financial operations, FP&A, allocation modelling, acquisitions and dispositions.
- Relevant degree / professional qualification with 15+ years of experience within private equity, portfolio companies, or real estate businesses
- Proven track record in stakeholder management, change management and business transformation
- Ability to work independently, strong interpersonal skills and able to work in a complex business environment
- Prior audit experience and has led large teams
- This is a interim position with a runway for further progression within the business
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749