- Working for a rapidly growing FinTech company that has been backed by some of the biggest investors in the region
- Global CFO role, working with the Co-founders to drive expansion
- Attractive remuneration and equity on offer
My client is a start-up that is considered to be a market leader within the FinTech domain. Globally headquartered out of Singapore, they are looking to hire a critical member of their senior leadership team to serve as a global CFO.
- The CFO will play an active role (lead or co-lead) for both equity and debt fundraises while growing and managing a team that takes care of financial, legal and compliance operations for the group
- Spearhead both equity and debt fundraises for the company, including direct pitches to investors, selection/ management of bankers/ vendors, direct ownership of process from start to finish
- Manage shareholder and BoD financial and performance reporting
- Support strategy, operations and financial planning with financial modeling, data analysis and insights
- Develop and manage budgets and long-range financial forecasts
- Oversee all Finance and Accounting operations for the group, including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition, audits, tax and ensure systems and controls reflect “best practice” financial processes
- Oversee all legal activities of the company
- Experience with, and focus on leveraging automation and software to standardize, speed up and improve the quality of core processes.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, regulatory requirements
- Highly effective, mission-driven, strategic finance executive with strong transaction/ deal experience for this high-impact role
- Strong experience in fund-raising with a strong network across the region
- The right individual will have extensive deal (transaction) experience with an i-bank or a fast growing, venture backed startup and ideally, some experience in structured finance.
- The individual must have a ‘sell-side’ orientation and must be comfortable with frequent travel within the region (SEA and HK) and occasionally elsewhere.
- Fintech/Payment domain experience would be preferred
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.