- Working for a leading international law firm
- Excellent leadership opportunity
- Attractive remuneration
Our client is a leading international law firm operating in over 30 countries. Due to internal mobility an opportunity for an experienced CFO has arisen reporting to the Hong Kong Managing Partner and Group CFO.
- To lead the Hong Kong Finance function and act as a business partner and advisor
- Leadership of financial operations, technical compliance and commercial advisory
- Act as the Finance Business Manager for the Regional Banking Practice Group
- Provide high quality, front-line finance support to key groups of stakeholders.
- Strategic and Finance Leadership – Business Partnering across all aspects of financial and commercial management
- Finance management – Leadership of Finance team oc approx. 10 Staff, HK Statutory and Group Compliance, Local and Group IFRS
- People Management - Manage and develop a high performing team with equal focus on technical excellence, professional standards, commercial acumen, excellent service levels and timely delivery.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong accounting, tax and treasury skills; experience of working in an international environment.
- High level of intellectual ability and able to credibly influence at the highest levels, be fast thinking, collaborative and proactive.
- Results driven; a proactive, goal orientated approach to delivery and decision making.
- Outstanding interpersonal and management skills.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.