- Play a critical and transformational role as part of the Leadership team
- Excellent opportunities to join one of the fastest growing Tech companies that is disrupting the logistics sector
- Attractive remuneration
My client, one of the fastest growing Tech companies in Indonesia, are looking to hire a CFO to oversee all areas of finance for the company, and play a critical role in driving continued growth in the region.
In additional to setting up a robust and scalable finance organisation, you will support the CEO and Co-Founders on fundraising, business planning and overall strategy.
- Plan and implement overall strategic management of finance/accounting operations, across multiple entities
- Manage accounting, cash flow, budgets, forecast, and assist direct current and future investments and capital structures
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Lead in the preparation of monthly and quarterly investor reports, board presentation and analysis
- Develop fundraising strategy and work closely with management to manage relationships with partners and investors
- Manage collections from many SMBs and enterprise clients
- Manage procurement and payments to hundreds of vendors
- Understanding of logistics to the level of being able to improve unit economics including, but not limited to, pricing, operational efficiencies, logistics vendor management, etc.
- Leverage technology to scale our collections process, procurement and payments process, and other financial operations processes
- Experience managing treasury and local tax is a plus
- CPA or CA trained with a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience, four of which in a managerial capacity
- Prior experience working in a high growth start up, playing a critical role in scaling the organisation
- Excellent, hands on finance background, with prior experience building, a successful finance team and providing continuous training and guidance
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
- An understanding of the logistics industry is a plus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749