- Based in Singapore
- Our client is a licensed Payment Institution
- Attractive salary and benefit
Our client, a licensed Payment Institution, is looking for a Chief Compliance Officer to join them.
- You will be involved in the full suite of Compliance and AML/CFT/Sanctions duties and be the main point of contact with regulators.
- You will provide advisory to senior management on mitigation measures for relevant AML and regulatory risks.
- There will be room for growth in the role to provide regional or global oversight as the Group grows.
- The ideal candidate should have 10-15 years of relevant Compliance & AML experience, and have robust understanding of Singapore regulations.
- Prior experience in Payments/Fintech and regulatory liaison is pivotal for the role.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496